Strategic Innovation & Marketing ACCELERATORS

300+ Ideas in Just 15 Minutes

300+ Ideas in Just 15 Minutes

THE POWER OF AN IDEA PROCESS! During a quick 40-minute ideation session I facilitated during a SingularityU San Diego meeting, the group came up with over 300 ideas to improve global health in just three 5-minute ideation rounds. Then they refined the ideas that had the most promise, pitched their concepts, and evaluated them to narrow it down to the top 4. All in just 40 minutes!

Innovation is easy when you have the right processes in place. The best way is to start with lots of ideas. For instance, if you wished to grow a prize flower would you plant only one seed and hope for the best or would you be better off planting a field and choosing the best one. The same is true for ideas.

What challenges do you want to solve? Isn't it worth taking the time to get all the ideas out there so you can pick the best ones? In as little as one day we can go from:

  • Clearly defining the challenge
  • Creating a high quantity of ideas
  • Refining those ideas into the top quality concepts
  • Evaluating and selecting those with the most promise
  • Developing an plan to put those ideas into action

Small steps can make a big difference. Contact us today for ideas on how to solve your greatest challenges, develop new products or services, create original marketing ideas, and to future-proof your company. 


37 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Good post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a
litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a
little bit more. Bless you!

Fri, May 3, 2019 @ 5:57 PM

2. wrote:
Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just don't know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people can take a signal. Will likely be back to
get more. Thanks

Tue, July 16, 2019 @ 6:20 AM

3. wrote:
Everything is very open with a very clear description of the issues.
It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing!

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 12:50 AM

4. wrote:
Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your
stuff previous to and you're just too excellent.
I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are
saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of
to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you.

This is actually a great website.

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 4:00 AM

5. wrote:
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted
at this site is truly pleasant.

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 4:51 AM

6. wrote:
Hi, this weekend is fastidious in support of me,
as this occasion i am reading this fantastic
informative article here at my residence. plenty of fish natalielise

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 6:16 AM

7. wrote:
Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your design. Cheers

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 10:24 AM

8. wrote:
Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any
help is very much appreciated.

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 9:51 AM

9. wrote:
Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was
hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due
to no data backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Mon, November 4, 2019 @ 4:30 AM

10. wrote:
Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.

I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together.

I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving
comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Sun, November 10, 2019 @ 8:24 PM

11. espn.com/activate wrote:
Very nice ρost. I just stսmƅled upon your weƅlog and wished to say that I have really enjoyeԀ browsing your blog posts.

Sun, November 17, 2019 @ 6:36 AM

12. wrote:
I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from newest information.

Sun, November 17, 2019 @ 9:29 AM

13. wrote:
Can I just say what a comfort to find a person that truly understands what they
are talking about over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

More people must check this out and understand this side of your story.
I was surprised you're not more popular because you surely have the gift.

Tue, November 26, 2019 @ 3:15 PM

14. wrote:
Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 7:00 AM

15. wrote:
This is a topic that is close to my heart...
Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

Sat, December 7, 2019 @ 2:48 AM

16. wrote:
Your means of explaining everything in this post is in fact nice, every
one can easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Thu, December 19, 2019 @ 8:25 PM

17. wrote:
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was conducting
a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast because
I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your website.

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 7:05 PM

18. K_Ehlinger wrote:
Thank you for all the positive comments! I'm a certified innovation consultant trained by Dr. Detlef Reis (Dr. D) of Thinkergy. If you have a questions and want a direct reply, please use the contact form.

Fri, January 31, 2020 @ 11:31 AM

19. wrote:
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my site loaded up
as quickly as yours lol

Thu, May 14, 2020 @ 5:55 PM

20. wrote:
Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work?
I am brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal daily.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience
and thoughts online. Please let me know if you
have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
Appreciate it!

Fri, May 22, 2020 @ 1:05 PM

21. wrote:
Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse
your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my
phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!

Thu, May 28, 2020 @ 2:47 PM

22. wrote:
I am in fact thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this great piece of writing at at this place.

Mon, September 14, 2020 @ 4:59 AM

23. wrote:
Awesome post.

Sat, September 19, 2020 @ 11:05 AM

24. wrote:
Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site
in internet explorer, could test this? IE still is the market chief and a large part of other people will pass over your excellent writing because of this problem.

Mon, September 21, 2020 @ 7:58 PM

25. wrote:
My brother recommended I might like this website.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Wed, September 23, 2020 @ 11:00 PM

26. wrote:
I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners
and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet
will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 2:46 AM

27. wrote:
포항출장샵
I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post
is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.

You're incredible! Thanks!여수출장안마 , https://seosanbutterfly.club.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 10:53 AM

28. wrote:
서산출장샵
My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and
thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now
i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your
web page again.영양출장마사지 , https://permanent-residencenight.club.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 10:53 AM

29. wrote:
일산안마
These are actually fantastic ideas in about
blogging. You have touched some fastidious things here.
Any way keep up wrinting.경주안마 , https://gapyeongaroma.site.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 10:54 AM

30. wrote:
안산출장마사지
What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness
of precious know-how about unexpected feelings.전주출장마사지 , https://icheonhorse.site.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 10:56 AM

31. wrote:
전주출장마사지
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive
a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.

I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!포항안마 ,
https://gwangjuprostate.site.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 11:12 AM

32. wrote:
청주안마
We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job
and our entire community will be thankful to you.평택출장마사지 , https://jeonjuoffice.club.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 11:12 AM

33. wrote:
세종출장샵
hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything
new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site,
as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm
complaining, but slow loading instances times
will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if
advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and
could look out for much more of your respective interesting
content. Ensure that you update this again soon.제천출장안마 , https://sejongaroma.site.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 11:22 AM

34. wrote:
천안출장샵
Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and
both show the same results.전주안마 , https://changwonnight.club.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 11:48 AM

35. wrote:
부천출장안마
hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise several technical points using this web site,
since I experienced to reload the website many times
previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web
hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances
times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing
with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could
look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.

Ensure that you update this again soon.양산안마 , https://suwonnight.site.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 11:48 AM

36. wrote:
세종안마
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought
I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now
i'm following you. Look forward to finding out
about your web page for a second time.제주출장마사지 , https://permanent-residencebusiness.club.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 11:51 AM

37. wrote:
강릉안마
Hey very nice website!! Man .. Excellent ..

Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?
I'm satisfied to find numerous helpful info here within the submit,
we want work out more techniques in this regard, thanks
for sharing. . . . . .구미출장안마 , https://gangneungbusiness.site.

Thu, September 24, 2020 @ 11:52 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.