We help "future-proof" companies with less risk and higher reward through customer driven micro-innovation
We don’t sell AI - we show you how to make money from it.
We don’t sell 3D printing - we show you how to make money from it.
We don’t sell VR/AR - we show you how to make money from it.
Imagine being able to take advantage of the latest technological advancements and apply them to your organization without the extreme cost of R&D and in-house staff. Leveraging the latest ideas to create products and services your customers will value and then cost-effectively market them.
WildeSpark helps small to mid-sized businesses make sure they will be competitive for years to come by not only collaborating to develop new products, services, and experiences, but to also market them in a way the drives growth.
This minimizes risk while amplifying reward.
Option 1: We become your Innovation Lab to innovate 6x faster
Our systemized approach to innovation allows us to develop breakthrough innovative ideas 6x faster than traditional internal teams, with less risk. Here is how it works:
- We analyze your market, goals and capabilities
- We research the customer experience and determine their wants, needs, and desires
- Then we develop breakthrough ideas through our systematic ideation, development, and evaluation techniques
- Help develop the solutions through internal teams or external resources, including leveraging IP from major universities, to reduce costs and provide potential solutions
- Finally we effectively market the new products or services.
In short, our process becomes a micro-innovation ecosystem that doesn't disrupt your current business while providing long-term customer value.
Option 2: We train your team internally
We provide innovation process and design training along with team building assessments so that your team can dramatically improve innovation output and efficiency. We work to focus your team on key outcomes associated with the micro-innovation ecosystem. The ecosystem consists of 3 main areas:
The Value Innovation part of the ecosystem consists of creating:
- Micro-Product Innovations
- Micro-Service Innovations
- Micro-Customer Experiences
The Brand Innovation part of the ecosystem consists of creating:
- Micro-Marketing Campaigns
At the core of these ecosystems is Micro-Innovation Leadership:
- Innovation Team and Managerial Assessments
- Innovation Process Design Training
Accelerate ideas, solutions and revenue
Let WildeSpark's streamlined, systematic innovation processes solve your challenges and accelerate results – giving you real competitive advantage and shortening development cycles.